"Taking care of their tax issues takes the pressure off international employees so they can focus on what they do best."
Companies and individuals setting up overseas can find the wealth of tax obligations and legal requirements confusing, frustrating and time consuming.
F&L's Expatriate team provides international businesses and their employees with advice on tax compliance, social security, expatriate compensation structuring and tax reimbursement methodologies - including tax equalisation.
Our experienced team takes care of filing your UK and overseas tax returns, keeping to deadlines and avoiding penalties. We minimise tax exposure through personalised tax planning advice, tailored to business and individual career paths.
F&L provides integrated solutions to all your international business needs. In addition to expatriate issues, our expert teams can also assist with payroll, visa and work permit requirements and employment legislation. We will take care of your expatriate employees as you grow your business overseas.
Partner, Expatriate Tax
Direct Dial: +44 (0) 20 7430 5986
- Preparation of UK tax returns
- Preparation of US Federal and State tax returns
- Arrival and departure planning advice
- Completion of resident/domicile documentation
- Tax planning, compliance and consultancy
- Remittance planning
- Social security planning
- Review/advice on tax equalisation/protection programmes
- Employee share schemes
- International pension plan consulting
- Tax mitigation products
- Employer bonus plans/incentive schemes
- Form W-8BEN